* Get the free design files at https://jennifermaker.com/paper-craft-home-decor
Shadow box projects are always super popular and fun to make! I’ve seen many of you make beautiful versions of our sea animal mandalas and layered heart designs. And this 3D layered shadow box is one of my favorites! I just love how it combines two words that mean a lot to me, “Home” and “Love,” along with beautiful, intricate designs in some of my favorite colors. And I’ve made three versions, so you can make one, two, or all three!
Topics covered in this paper craft home decor tutorial:
0:00 – Introduction
1:08 – Materials to Make the Paper Craft Home Decor
2:02 – Step 1: Get the Free Design
3:43 – Step 2: Cut Your Layers
6:20 – Step 3: Assemble Your Layers
9:33 – Step 4: Assemble the Shadow Box
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
See the exact items we used for this tutorial at https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/5E5U2UJEJ77D
* 9 or 10 Sheets of 12″ x 12″ 65-80 lb. cardstock (number of sheets depends on which design you make) – https://amzn.to/3CbHeMj
* (Optional) Shadow Box (used to frame your finished paper craft home decor artwork) – https://amzn.to/3BcLWcw
* Double-sided 3D adhesive foam squares or circles (you can also use 3D Zots or adhesive foam tape) – https://amzn.to/3sPguhn
* Cricut Blue Light Grip Machine Mat, 12×12 – https://amzn.to/39YM4Bw
* XL Scraper – https://amzn.to/3rElwM7
* Brayer – https://amzn.to/3duN7eA
* Weeding Tool – https://amzn.to/3vDJUze
* (Optional) Isopropyl Alcochol and a lint-free cloth
* A method to cut your cardstock – I used the amazing Cricut Maker but you can also use the Cricut Explore — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* Design # 341 – My free paper craft home decor SVG/PDF/DXF design files are (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
This shadow box design is inspired by my love of “hygge” (pronounced “hyoo-guh”). Hygge is a Danish word that evokes feelings of coziness and togetherness. In essence hygge means creating a warm, comfortable atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people. I mean, is there anything better?
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camersa
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!